Skip to my Lou

Pub 25. The Princess Louise, 16th January 2012.
 

 

Well wouldn't you Adam & Eve it? Just when I get to one of the most photo-friendly pubs around, I realise that I only have limited photo storage here! And so many to go. Grrrr. So smaller and more compressed pics from now on. I hope they don't ditract from the beauty of this pub, which is simply glorious.Dark wood, beautiful mirrors, engraved windows and six seperate rooms all sharing the same bar. Handsome Victoriana named after Victoria's handsome 3rd daughter. And with it being Sammy Smiths, you know you'll get good cheap bitter and no jukebox, and in this one an affable Northern landlord. Even the toilets are listed. Quite simply a gem amongst even the most select of pubs, you fail to love it. Just look at the photos... while there's still space!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment